Favorable Behavior Support Services, LLC is now seeking Community Alternatives to Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (CA-PRTF) Providers for the follwing services:
Applicants must be experienced in working with adolescence with severe emotional disturbance (SED) or diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI). The number of years required experience depends on the service.
- Direct interaction with this population is a must!
- Certification must have been acquired within the last two years.
Experience with either of these populations could include:
- Work at a residential facility or group home serving youth.
- Parent, foster parent, or sibling with experience with youth in this population.
- Work as a clinician with this population.
- Employment at a mental health facility that included work directly with children/youth in the population.
Additionally, applicants should be able to:
- Work a flexible schedule/hours.
- Work evenings and weekends, as necessary.
- Have reliable transportation & possess a valid Indiana drivers license.