Favorable Behavior Support Services is now seeking providers for the following services:
- Case Management
- Consultative Clinical & Therapeutic Services
- Educational Mentoring
- Family Training & Support
- Group TherapyHOT
- Individual Therapy HOT
- Parent Mentoring
- Social Mentoring
- Supervised Home Living
- Supervised Visits
Applicants must be experienced in working with adolescence with severe emotional disturbance (SED) or diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI). The number of years required experience depends on the service.
- Direct interaction with this population is a must!
- Certification must have been acquired within the last two years.
Experience with either of these populations could include:
- Work at a residential facility or group home serving youth.
- Parent, foster parent, or sibling with experience with youth in this population.
- Work as a clinician with this population.
- Employment at a mental health facility that included work directly with children/youth in the population.
Additionally, applicants should be able to:
- Work a flexible schedule/hours.
- Work evenings and weekends, as necessary.
- Have reliable transportation, possess a valid Indiana drivers license and insurance.